Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Edmonton Radio Control Helicopter Association
May 19, 2024, 01:19:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ERCHA forums

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Media Login Register Chat  
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: May 10, 2017, 06:59:59 PM 
Started by woodchopper - Last post by woodchopper
Hello All

Our mid Summer Helicopter Fun Fly will be June 17-18. Gate will open Friday around noon for you early birds and close again Sunday night. We will be having lunch time barbecues both days, there is 110 power onsite and space for dry camping. As always there is lots of space to fly for all level of pilot. So bring out your stuff for a great weekend of flying. Pilot registration is $20.00

on: February 19, 2017, 11:13:55 PM 
Hey Guys

This is going out as an E-mail and as posts on our Facebook and ERCHA page so forgive the redundancy.

Well it looks like 2017 is well underway and spring might actually arrive!  With that hope in mind I am trying to get some of club paperwork items sorted out.

First; If you haven’t renewed your club membership now would be a good time. (if you have Thanks!)  The membership form is on line at  http://www.ercha.ca/   or a direct link  http://www.ercha.ca/ApplicationForm2017.pdf  pls. fill it out (or I have to) and do one of the following, Scan and email to me, actual mail or give it to Ken or myself in person. You can send me a PM through this site or my contact info is in the "attention prospective forum members" post on the forum page.  If you are going to send a check by mail let me know and I will send you mail instructions.

We will be re-coding the locks at the field early in March, don’t get caught locked out.

Second; some of you are on my email list but not on our Facebook page and vis versa. You can join the Facebook page by sending me your email request and I will get you invited. It is for now a closed group. If you are not on my e-mail list let me know and I will get that fixed.

We will be scheduling a club meeting within the next month, watch for a notice about time and location.

That’s all for now

Thanks
Mark Richens
ERCHA Sec/Tres

on: September 15, 2016, 04:14:04 AM 
Started by rotorsport - Last post by rotorsport
Is anyone flying the Align 450L

Charles

on: September 10, 2016, 03:49:34 PM 
Started by Freeskiken - Last post by Freeskiken
Hi I have a really nice Futaba Transmitter Case for sale. In really nice shape. It originally cost about $200.00. Would sell it for $80.00. Thanks Ken

on: August 23, 2016, 03:44:02 AM 
Started by Freeskiken - Last post by Freeskiken
Hi Everyone

Hope to see everyone out for the fall funfly !!!! Get yuor Helis / Quads ready.

See you then !!!

Ken

on: June 21, 2016, 02:00:02 AM 
Started by OICU812 - Last post by Freeskiken
Sorry for not replying to your post. Most of the traffic now is posted on Facebook.

Thanks for coming to the funfly....really appreciate it.

on: June 17, 2016, 09:12:07 PM 
Started by OICU812 - Last post by OICU812
Hey guys don't see it listed... Are you having a FF this weekend? How's condition of field with all this rain? Times, funds needed etc any info is great if you're having a FF this year..

Thanks

Shawn

on: April 04, 2016, 04:32:37 PM 
Started by JustinToNitro - Last post by JustinToNitro
Just a heads up that if you are expecting an email from admin@ERCHA.ca it may go in your Junk folder.

I reset my email address and password, waited 5 days and harassed a few members about getting my authorization email sent. All along it was sitting in my Junk folder.

Sorry guys.. Cry

on: October 12, 2015, 11:15:35 PM 
Hey Guys

We have received conformation of the following 6 dates for the coming indoor season:

Nov. 22
Dec 6, 20
Jan 24
Feb 7, 21

As usual this event is held on Sunday's from 5 - 9 at the Aviation Museum on Kingsway & 115 Street.

Cost to fly is $10 for the evening. MAAC is required.

If you have any questions please post here.

Tks
Mark

on: September 12, 2015, 05:50:26 PM 
Hey guys

We are trying to arrange the indoor schedule for the coming winter, last year we did every second weekend or there and about.  It will work out to be 8 to 10 nights, and it will be Sunday's again 5 to 9ish.

Any comments or impute would be helpful.

Cheers
Mark

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies