Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Edmonton Radio Control Helicopter Association
March 29, 2024, 12:02:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ERCHA forums

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Media Login Register Chat  
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Membership and stuff  (Read 7609 times)
woodchopper
ErchaExecutive

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2017, 11:13:55 PM »

Hey Guys

This is going out as an E-mail and as posts on our Facebook and ERCHA page so forgive the redundancy.

Well it looks like 2017 is well underway and spring might actually arrive!  With that hope in mind I am trying to get some of club paperwork items sorted out.

First; If you haven’t renewed your club membership now would be a good time. (if you have Thanks!)  The membership form is on line at  http://www.ercha.ca/   or a direct link  http://www.ercha.ca/ApplicationForm2017.pdf  pls. fill it out (or I have to) and do one of the following, Scan and email to me, actual mail or give it to Ken or myself in person. You can send me a PM through this site or my contact info is in the "attention prospective forum members" post on the forum page.  If you are going to send a check by mail let me know and I will send you mail instructions.

We will be re-coding the locks at the field early in March, don’t get caught locked out.

Second; some of you are on my email list but not on our Facebook page and vis versa. You can join the Facebook page by sending me your email request and I will get you invited. It is for now a closed group. If you are not on my e-mail list let me know and I will get that fixed.

We will be scheduling a club meeting within the next month, watch for a notice about time and location.

That’s all for now

Thanks
Mark Richens
ERCHA Sec/Tres

Mark Richens
Oh and by the way, I will not comply!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies