Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Edmonton Radio Control Helicopter Association
April 24, 2024, 06:58:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you are a ERCHA member and do not have ERCHA member status in forums please post.

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Media Login Register Chat  
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Club Meetings & Registration  (Read 6166 times)
PassinThru
ErchaMember

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2012, 03:37:40 AM »

Hello Rotorheads,

I joined ERCHA last year, handed a registration form and payment to someone at a funfly because there seemed no other way to register.
If this club has any meetings, I don't remember being notified. During my attempts to register last year, I found there were at least three executive members, whose last names remain a mystery.
Is there a list of names and positions and contact information that I've just not found?
As I attend indoor flying sessions during the winter, I slowly begin to know the people who also show up. The people I've met so far have been quite friendly and helpful, though for all I know most of them aren't members.
I now know that I have to check the ERCHA home web page to find current notices. I don't do this regularly though. It's not part of my daily routine.
I'm willing to put in some time helping out if necessary, but haven't the slightest idea about how to go about that.
In case someone cares, I think that a little more openness and transparency on the organizational level would benefit new members and the club.

(I'm too spooked to mention my name)
Kevlar11
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 04:22:24 AM »

Too Spooked,
 Meeting dates are posted, but let it be known we don't have a lot of meetings over the winter. Also at lest half of any one at the indoor are club members, all one has to do is speak up and ask for info.
At any time one can garner the info you are looking for just in the way you are now by asking on the web page. As for helping out this is welcome any time just ask. Transparency well when you come to
a meeting  it does not get much more that way EVERY ONE HAS A VOTE! Old or just new members have the same vote. All things are hashed out and quorum  has to be made before  any fiscal decisions are made. The indoor this year was hosted by Hobby Wholesale and run by me Kevin D. On that note we owe a thank you to Hobby Wholesale for subsidizing  the indoor this year!!!!!!

Thank you for your support whom ever you are ?

Mark Ritchens can get you a member ship no problem (excepting banned members )

KD
PassinThru
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 08:25:06 PM »

Thanks Kevin. I appreciate the quick response.
Now, how do I get my membership renewal to Mark Ritchens?

Thomas
erchaadmin
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 04:48:51 AM »

Hey Thomas

You have now been added to the list of people with access to the member's area”, log in as usual and you will see new stuff.  You will find Mark’s contact info in a number of posts about membership, or you can send a PM to woodchopper (aka mark richens)  

It seems that there was no connection made between your user name “passin thru” and your real name / e-mail address so you could be added to the members list.  We do not automatically make website registrations for new members as is up to you whether you wish website access. That said you now have access.

If you are not getting meeting notices or notices of any kind we would suggest that you PM or phone Mark with your current e-mail address to be sure you are on the list.

Sorry for any confusion, we try to stay on top of this stuff but sometimes things go wrong, as they sometimes will.

Thanks for posting your concerns. And thanks Kevin for your prompt response!

Ercha Admin
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:52:16 AM by erchaadmin » Logged
PassinThru
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 04:29:57 AM »

Thanks. I'll contact Mark.
I'd also better look into my MAAC membership.
RogerGoulet
ErchaMember

Past President - Club Founder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »

We have a meeting at 7PM at the flying field on Wednesday the 16 May 2012.
Bring your machines. It is bright til 9:30.
Roger

Roger Goulet
Club Founder 1978
Newbie4Ever
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »

Have a great meeting guys, sorry I can't be there as I'm working in Grand junction, Colorado this week. Can someone on the exec let me know what transpires and if there is anything I can do to help witht he funfly.

Perry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies