Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Edmonton Radio Control Helicopter Association
March 29, 2024, 11:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ERCHA forums

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Media Login Register Chat  
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Railway RC Flyers "FIRST" annual funfly!!! September 17th, 18th 2011 !!!  (Read 9017 times)
OICU812

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:33:21 PM »

Hello folks!

I am posting up a funfly for some good friends! This will be their "FIRST" funfly at the most recently MAAC registered field just west of Edson, Alberta.

You simply go from town mark 0 @ Dodge dealership, "west end out of city" 6.0kms to the Robb south turnoff, this is an EASY overpass and is only one west of town, on your right side you'll see a bulk UFA cardlock. So turn south there, now drive only 3.0 kms south to the "bikerdyke" road, here you will turn WEST or right and follow the road only approxiametely 2.5-3.0kms and around an S bend on your left you will see "Randy & Tinas" RC Airfield.

Here you turn in!

Airplanes, Helis all are welcome. There is some cut area for sure reasonable room for camping and so fourth. The field only started being built in 2010 October, but it is fantastic!

We hope to see everyone that can make it out, easy to find, easy going atmosphere and a ton of fun to take place.

Randy and Tina Moore the owners of the land look forward to seeing everyone that can make the event!!!

For any questions and such call Randy or Tina @             780-723-5553     

Or Shawn @             780-518-3853     

I'll post up some pics or more info when get time but wanted to get the word out now!
travco7373
ErchaExecutive

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »

Not sure yet but I will do my best to make it.
OICU812

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 11:50:27 AM »

Tina wanted me to make sure to tell you scale guys they'd love to see you out there and bring those scale helis !!!! Cheesy
travco7373
ErchaExecutive

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 04:10:27 PM »

Well It is looking good for me to go this weekend. Nice weather. Bringing the camper. See everyone on the weekend!!!!!
Travis
Kevlar11
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 06:35:43 PM »

I'll get out,also  hassle some guys in Calgary! And Dave too .... Maybe Mark R too

KD
OICU812

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 04:09:21 AM »

Right on guys should be a great time! Note this will not be only helis of course but hey its gonna be good! They'll organize better next season for a few heli specific only ones to! See you there, I finally get to see Kevin Fly the TDR!! Smiley
travco7373
ErchaExecutive

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 03:08:49 PM »

Kevin fly the TRD?
It looked good sitting on the table all weekend last weekend.
Lololololololol
I also hope to see it fly!!!!!
Come on Kevin you can do it!!!!!
woodchopper
ErchaExecutive

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 05:02:36 AM »

Well Tina & Randy have put together a great flying facility, complete with all the amenities!!  It was great to get together with the usual pack and see some old friends.

There was some serious flying taking place and God knows there should have been carnage but ½ an inch up is still flying!! We all went home in one piece (at least when Trav and I rolled out)

Can't wait till your next get together. Thanks for a well-run show and great hospitality!

Until next time

Oh and PS: There mu-sent have been room in Kevs car for the TDR Cu's we didn't get to see it go  Wink

* DSCN12700001Tina & Randys RC Club August 17 2011_1.JPG (69.15 KB, 640x480 - viewed 1066 times.)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 05:18:59 AM by woodchopper » Logged

Mark Richens
Oh and by the way, I will not comply!
OICU812

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 04:42:16 AM »

Thanks Mark and to all those that showed, you made Tinas 50th Birthday really great and everyone was tickled by the pilot count, thanks again for coming! Now next time Kevin better bring the TDR, I'll make sure to get one of those radar guns I was talking about! Cheesy
Kevlar11
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »

!Tina's and Randy's field is sweet, thanks for hosting up an event. Shawn,I'll bring the TDR you bring the "GUN"
The turn out was great I'll pester more guys to get out and support Railway it the same way you guys have supported ERCHA.

KD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies