Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Edmonton Radio Control Helicopter Association
March 29, 2024, 09:32:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ERCHA forums

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Media Login Register Chat  
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hirobo SDX with Hyper 50, Hatori Pipe and Spares  (Read 4466 times)
heli_jon

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2011, 06:32:33 PM »

Hirobo SDX, OS Hyper 50, Hatori Bobby Watts Pipe, this heli is just over a year old and has about 30 flight’s on it since new, the OS50 is older and has about 3 gallons through it while installed in another heli, it has never been crashed or thrashed, it is the CCPM version and is pretty much bone stock apart from carbon tail fin’s, this package also includes a fiberglass hirobo blue canopy in addition to the stock plastic canopy, no main blades are included, all original documentation.

Also included is a 98% complete spare parts kit (the only parts missing from the spares kits is a flybar carrier) apart from that you have a complete second heli is spares. The spare kit is from a second used SDX that I purchased last year and disassembled to have some spares on hand. 2 main shafts, 2 spindles, complete second head, 2 flybars.

All items are clean and in excellent condition. I am selling this set-up as I have 3 complete SDX’s and am just clearing up some room for a new project.

The heli is located in Calgary.

For details, please email: jwenners@shaw.ca for more details and photos.

$775.00 for everything listed here.
Kevlar11
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 04:50:52 AM »

buy with confidence!

KD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies