Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Edmonton Radio Control Helicopter Association
May 01, 2024, 10:03:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ERCHA forums

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Media Login Register Chat  
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Mikado Logo 600 dealer  (Read 5801 times)
Novarossi

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2011, 12:21:42 AM »

Hey guys I am from Red Deer here and I am interested in a new 600 and I was wondering where everyone is getting thier Mikado Logo 600's? I only found the one dealer in B.C, does Alberta have a dealer???

T Rex 600 SNP, O.S 55.
Futaba 10 CHP
T rex 450
Newbie4Ever
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »

You might want to PM Dmitry but I think that the exclusive distributer is Readyheli.com in Orlando Florida. I know that if you try to go to Mikado's website and show your location as North America you are automatically directed to Readyheli. I have ordered from them in the past and the service is very good with delivery usually 7 to 10 days for instock items. there are now several guy in ERCHA flying Logos so hopefully they will chime in with their knowledge and experience in ordering Mikado products.

Perry
Burtondude
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:42:50 PM »

RC flight store in BC or readyheli. RC flight store in BC is great. Ken the owner I believe takes great care of you. It is two days to get parts to Edmonton. He ships same day normally within an hour and has great communication. He free ships orders are $200. I buy all my logo stuff from him.
CLB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 12:13:25 AM »

Although I don't own a Mikado heli I've bought a ton of stuff from Ken at rcflightstore (including 2 full sized v-bars) and he's a great guy to deal with.  Besides, we should be supporting our Canadian retailers any chance we get because they'll only get better and stock more parts if we keep on buying from them.  He offers free shipping over a certain amount and has gone over and above to help me out a few times.  Great guy!  I'll be buying a Mikado from him for my next build this coming winter for sure......
Newbie4Ever
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 02:52:59 AM »

I agree with supporting the local then Canadian retatilers first, I was not aware of rcflightstore, but have checked out their website today and after hearing about Ken and his service I will definitely be directing some business his way as well.

Perry
Novarossi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 03:15:36 AM »

Well it sounds as if this Ken guy has an amazing rep, I'll give him a call and work something out. I hope this Logo 600 V bar is as good as they say...

T Rex 600 SNP, O.S 55.
Futaba 10 CHP
T rex 450
Dmitry
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 02:25:57 PM »

Yes, that's right. There are two Mikado dealers in North America. ReadyHeli and RCFlightStore. Both of them has excellent support, but shipping from RCFlightStore is way faster (takes usually 2 days to receive the order). Ken is a great guy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies