Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Edmonton Radio Control Helicopter Association
March 28, 2024, 02:56:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ERCHA forums

Home   Help Arcade Search Calendar Media Login Register Chat  
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swash Backwards  (Read 7438 times)
Wizzard
« on: March 18, 2011, 11:24:13 PM »

Hi All you V-Bar users!

I am changing over radios from my DX6i to the DX7se. I have transferred over all the settings and everything works except the swash goes down instead of up like it is supposed to. Is this something I need to fix in the V-Bar software? Seeing as how I do not have swash mix with this setup  Shocked

Wayne
Dmitry
ErchaMember

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 03:08:18 AM »

Hi Wayne,

Make sure that collective  moves correctly at "Transmitter" tab in Setup mode. Reverse collective channel in transmitter if collective moves in wrong direction.
Then make sure that collective direction at "Collective Dir" tab.
If everything is correct there you probably just need to reverse servos at "Swash" tab.

I recommend to go trough whole setup again.
Wizzard
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 01:54:30 PM »

Hi Dmitry

I think I will wait until I can either get to an indoor or out to the field, still a bit intimidated by this v-bar stuff. I will plug it into the laptop and have a look though. All other movements are correct, just the swash goes down instead of up...

Thanks for the help !

Wayne
CLB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 06:48:25 PM »

Wayne,

Did you confirm in the collective direction tab that the proper movement was selected?  There are two options for collective direction under that tab.

Chris
travco7373
ErchaExecutive

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 03:47:33 PM »

Go to swash mix screen and if the pitch is at -65 change it to +65 your collective is now going the other way.
Wizzard
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 04:26:39 PM »

Go to swash mix screen and if the pitch is at -65 change it to +65 your collective is now going the other way.

When using the V-Bar there is no swash mix screen in the radio. I have it setup as a single servo, so no mix. My understanding is that the V-Bar looks after all that. I have not yet had time to plug it into the software and see the settings in there, maybe today.....
travco7373
ErchaExecutive

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 05:06:43 PM »

ops I did not see its a v-bar setup soory. I just did a v-bar setup for the first time on a mini titain and i also had the collective going the wrong way. I made changes in the v-bar software to go the other way but i cant remember what i changed. I think it was the servo screen and i had to reverse all the servos and that did it.
Travis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies
Hobby Supplies
Metal Detecting Supplies